Thorax - The Muck About Thorax / Standard Cruisers / Gallente
Megathron - L$ of the Whatev Megathron / Standard Battleships / Gallente

Shop: Deep Space Supply

• Eve 60day Timecode
    60 Day EVE Game Time Code

60 days of EVE-Online Playing Time delivered by email!... Buy Now »

• Eve 30day CD Key
    30 Day EVE CD Key

New Accounts Only! Use this to create a brand-new account or convert a trial account to a paid account. Buy Now »

Forum

Author Topic: Ramp up to EVEMon 1.3.2  (Read 4375 times)

Richard Slater

• EVEMon Developer
  • EVEMon Developer
  • Lieutenant Commander
  • Reputation Power: 68
  • Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.
    • richard-slater.co.uk
Ramp up to EVEMon 1.3.2
« on: June 04, 2010, 02:40:19 pm »
Hello guys, it is nearly midnight here so I don't have time to update Trac and post an official release candidate, here is the latest build from the trunk including the Industry Monitor and changes to update mechanism.

Would appreciate a few people testing it on a few different systems, see how we fare.

[edit]
I should probably mention we are now on feature freeze, I will no longer accept enhancements for 1.3.2 they will need to be targeted at 1.3.3. Bug fixes are welcome as ever.
[/edit]

budhamo

• Member 5th Class
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • budhamo has no influence.
  • Registered Member
Re: Ramp up to EVEMon 1.3.2
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 12:50:46 am »
Installed on Vista 7 ultimate
  Seems to have fixed the crash on skills issue i was experiencing.

Thanks

Richard Slater

• EVEMon Developer
  • EVEMon Developer
  • Lieutenant Commander
  • Reputation Power: 68
  • Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.
    • richard-slater.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 06:54:05 am »
Thanks for the feed back, any comment on the other new features?

Bandit224

• Member 5th Class
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Bandit224 has no influence.
  • Registered Member
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 07:07:29 pm »
crashed again.  should I not auto-update?  I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate with 2 characters currently training planet management skills.  7 characters in total

EVEMon Version: 1.3.1.2294
.NET Runtime Version: 2.0.50727.4927
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7600.0
Executable Path: "C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\EVEMon.exe" C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\EVEMon.exe

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Users\morsee\AppData\Roaming\EVEMon\cache\xml\ConquerableStationList.xml'.
File name: 'C:\Users\morsee\AppData\Roaming\EVEMon\cache\xml\ConquerableStationList.xml'
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.MarshaledInvoke(Control caller, Delegate method, Object[] args, Boolean synchronous)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 07:34:01 pm by Bandit224 »

Jimi

• EVEMon Developer
  • Commander
  • Reputation Power: 297
  • Jimi forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Jimi forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Jimi forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Jimi forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Jimi forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Jimi forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Jimi forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Jimi forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Jimi forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Jimi forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Jimi forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Jimi forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.
  • EVEMon Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 10:53:07 pm »
Do you mind sharing with us what you did to get that crash?
And if you don't mind I would like to see the full error report, at least till the data flies report.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 10:58:20 pm by Jimi »
"To be is to do" - Socrates
"To do is to be" - Sartre
"Do Be Do Be Do" - Sinatra
"Scooby Dooby Do" - Scooby Do
"Yaba Daba Doo!" - Fred Flintstone