Wormhole Myrmidon Myrmidon / Standard Battlecruisers / Gallente
My Simple Retriver updating Retriever / Mining Barges / ORE

Shop: Deep Space Supply

• Eve 60day Timecode
    60 Day EVE Game Time Code

60 days of EVE-Online Playing Time delivered by email!... Buy Now »

• Eve 30day CD Key
    30 Day EVE CD Key

New Accounts Only! Use this to create a brand-new account or convert a trial account to a paid account. Buy Now »

Forum

Author Topic: Class 6 Wormholes  (Read 8477 times)

Jack Miton

• Commander
  • Reputation Power: 245
  • Jack Miton forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Jack Miton forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Jack Miton forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Jack Miton forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Jack Miton forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Jack Miton forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Jack Miton forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Jack Miton forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Jack Miton forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Jack Miton forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Jack Miton forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Jack Miton forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.
  • CCRES - Member
    • CCRES
Re: Class 6 Wormholes
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2010, 05:05:39 pm »
if youre soloing, C1 is most profitable as you can shred through them.
in a group, c6 is most profitable.

Dr cunter

• Member 3rd class
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Dr cunter has no influence.
  • Registered Member
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2010, 05:53:14 pm »
personally I would do the c4's I like the c4's the most. They super easy and basic. no issues at all. C5's can be a bit hairy.

last week I did one with a corp mate and he didnt tell me he had the best named remote shield over the T2 and it almost killed us. as it takes .5 sec longer per cycle. but we managed.

The level 4's we do are in our home system. so they dont spawn that often. but its about 100mil for 15 mins. then I just /2

Oh yeah I just updated the class 6 wormhole tengu setup and it now has 125k EHP's. reps 4489 with 3 reppers. to put it into perspective, My abaddon that I used with my alt in c4 c5 wh's would need 15 remote reppers to get same defense. and only has 94k EHP's.

:censored: er
 :censored: er.

Accipitor

• Member 2nd Class
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Accipitor has no influence.
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2010, 12:58:40 pm »
 :iamwithstupid: lol jk DR  :censored: er...

first of all, you need to be  :tard: and  :crazy2: to run c6's... I know for a fact that c5's are not (yet) soloable. but here's the low down.

c4's, solo-able in a ship that has 950 dps tank, and 450+ gank with buffer!!!
c5's, solo-able in a ship that has 2000 dps tank, and 750+ gank with buffer!!!
c6's, solo-able in a ship that has 4000 dps tank, and 2000+ gank with GIANT buffer!!!

every site be prepared to stay there for a long time when solo... more dps you have the faster the site and greater the isk/hr... IF you keep it to low # of ppl.

oh and caps... you need 1500+ more tank because of the extra spawns... don't know exact but it's close too...

all sites, more EHP = better survivability (if you can maintain your tank)

Tyfuz

• Crewman Novice
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tyfuz struggles to be heard.Tyfuz struggles to be heard.
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2010, 05:47:54 am »
Interesting reading with the Tengu. I lived in different C4 for a long time. Just wanted to say that regarding that Loki setup it looks great for killing smaller ships. Please have in mind that the BS will stay at 45km at 80% of the time. They can move from 15-95km also but that is only 20% of the time. So, with the loki setup you will not hit anything at more range then 18km even with barrage. Its just a note so you will not think that you will close in on the BS or something.

I got a general question about rigs, since shield transfere is used for most of the cap, isnt it better to use "1 medium egress port maximizer i"? and 2xmedium CCC?