gotYA Daredevil / Faction Frigates / Gallente
LR Thorax Thorax / Standard Cruisers / Gallente

Shop: Deep Space Supply

• Eve 60day Timecode
    60 Day EVE Game Time Code

60 days of EVE-Online Playing Time delivered by email!... Buy Now »

• Eve 30day CD Key
    30 Day EVE CD Key

New Accounts Only! Use this to create a brand-new account or convert a trial account to a paid account. Buy Now »

Forum

Author Topic: Best PvP Frig Out There?  (Read 8264 times)

SghnDubh

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Rear Admiral
  • Reputation Power: 751
  • SghnDubh forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.SghnDubh forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.SghnDubh forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.SghnDubh forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.SghnDubh forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.SghnDubh forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.SghnDubh forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.SghnDubh forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.SghnDubh forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.SghnDubh forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.SghnDubh forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.SghnDubh forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.
  • You can't tourniquet the taint
    • BattleClinic
Re: Best PvP Frig Out There?
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2009, 07:25:21 am »

Punisher hands down.

00sage00

• Eve Online PVPer, Explorer, and Blogger
  • Ensign
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • 00sage00 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.00sage00 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.00sage00 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.00sage00 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.00sage00 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.00sage00 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.00sage00 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.00sage00 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.00sage00 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.00sage00 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.00sage00 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.00sage00 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.
  • 00sage00
    • Yarrbear Tales
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2009, 11:37:05 am »

My EVE blog: Yarrbear Tales :)

Turelle

• Commander
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • Turelle forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Turelle forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Turelle forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Turelle forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Turelle forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Turelle forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Turelle forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Turelle forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Turelle forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Turelle forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Turelle forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Turelle forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.
    • Veto.
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2009, 12:23:41 pm »
T1 - Rifter. I can't speak for the Punisher, but the rifterhas the speed and ability to web and scram that the rifter has

T2 - Ishkur, Crusader, Taranis. Although the other races have worthy T2 frigates, it just depends on your play style really. But I love the ishkur as I made over 200m in ransoms today with it :)

l0pus

• Member 2nd Class
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • l0pus has no influence.
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2009, 08:54:24 am »
T1- Punisher or Rifter. Punisher has an OMG tank with the ship bonuses, and the Rifter is a very fast and versatile frigate with a surprising punch.

Faction - Amarr Navy Slicer or Succubus. The other faction ships have split weapons systems and can't really pump out the DPS. The Slicer can be fitted to have a decent tank or can be speed fitted effectively, and can hammer out 125+ DPS without much thought. The Succubus is a monster: Mine can pump out 200+ DPS, runs about 1k m/s with a faction AB, and has a 2200 hp shield buffer (almost 7000 EHP total) Neither ship is cheap, though.

T2 - Ishkur is king in my book. 5 small drones and blasters give it around 200 DPS, and it's T2 resists coupled with a small cap injector and an SAR give it a lot of longevity in a fight. I've even killed Neut Arbis with mine, waiting until they run their cap down and then running the booster for some surprise buttsechs.

SghnDubh

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Rear Admiral
  • Reputation Power: 751
  • SghnDubh forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.SghnDubh forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.SghnDubh forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.SghnDubh forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.SghnDubh forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.SghnDubh forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.SghnDubh forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.SghnDubh forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.SghnDubh forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.SghnDubh forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.SghnDubh forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.SghnDubh forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.
  • You can't tourniquet the taint
    • BattleClinic
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2009, 09:02:05 am »
Amarr Navy Slicer or Succubus.

T2 - Ishkur is king in my book.

You should post some loadouts  ;D