Machariel Armour Overdrive Machariel / Faction Battleships / Minmatar
Machariel Armour Overdrive Machariel / Faction Battleships / Minmatar

Shop: Deep Space Supply

• Eve 60day Timecode
    60 Day EVE Game Time Code

60 days of EVE-Online Playing Time delivered by email!... Buy Now »

• Eve 30day CD Key
    30 Day EVE CD Key

New Accounts Only! Use this to create a brand-new account or convert a trial account to a paid account. Buy Now »

Forum

Author Topic: EvE Mon Loadouts prob  (Read 5107 times)

WireDrawn

• Member 3rd class
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • WireDrawn has no influence.
  • Beware of the greeks bearing gifts
EvE Mon Loadouts prob
« on: June 15, 2009, 02:08:40 pm »
Recently i have update to Version 1.2.7.1300 cause of an error that i got when trying to access loadouts via it on version 1.2.7.1283.Same thing happens here when im trying to get a loadout i always get the same message: " There was a problem connecting to Battleclinic, it may be down for maintainace "

Please advise for a solve   :pwned:
Thank you.
"Until now, we knew that Greeks were fighting like heroes. From now on we shall say that the heroes fight like Greeks."-Sir Winston Churchill.

DonQuiche

• Ensign
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • DonQuiche is breaking through obscurity.DonQuiche is breaking through obscurity.DonQuiche is breaking through obscurity.DonQuiche is breaking through obscurity.DonQuiche is breaking through obscurity.
  • EveMon contributor
Re: EvE Mon Loadouts prob
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 02:33:03 pm »
Because of the changes which happened today on Battleclinic, the url used by EVEMon is no longer valid. Mr Cue provided us a patch so a fixed version will be made available soon within the next days.

WireDrawn

• Member 3rd class
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 09:15:48 pm »
Then i have just to wait to get the fixed version..will it be on ver.1.2.7.1300 or not who knows anyway thnks for the reply... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 09:19:32 pm by WireDrawn »
"Until now, we knew that Greeks were fighting like heroes. From now on we shall say that the heroes fight like Greeks."-Sir Winston Churchill.

Richard Slater

• EVEMon Developer
  • EVEMon Developer
  • Lieutenant Commander
  • Reputation Power: 68
  • Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.
    • richard-slater.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 09:18:11 pm »
The updated version is available in the latest snapshot available from the main EVEMon Portal.

WireDrawn

• Member 3rd class
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 12:21:57 am »
Although i did download the version u dicribe at the above
URL still got the same error message.... :pwned:

should i get clear the xml character files and cache to see ??
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 12:38:39 am by WireDrawn »