Author Topic: EvE Mon Loadouts prob  (Read 6472 times)

WireDrawn

• Member 3rd class
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • WireDrawn has no influence.
  • Beware of the greeks bearing gifts
EvE Mon Loadouts prob
« on: June 15, 2009, 02:08:40 pm »
Recently i have update to Version 1.2.7.1300 cause of an error that i got when trying to access loadouts via it on version 1.2.7.1283.Same thing happens here when im trying to get a loadout i always get the same message: " There was a problem connecting to Battleclinic, it may be down for maintainace "

Please advise for a solve   :pwned:
Thank you.
"Until now, we knew that Greeks were fighting like heroes. From now on we shall say that the heroes fight like Greeks."-Sir Winston Churchill.

DonQuiche

• Ensign
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • DonQuiche is breaking through obscurity.DonQuiche is breaking through obscurity.DonQuiche is breaking through obscurity.DonQuiche is breaking through obscurity.DonQuiche is breaking through obscurity.
  • EveMon contributor
Re: EvE Mon Loadouts prob
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 02:33:03 pm »
Because of the changes which happened today on Battleclinic, the url used by EVEMon is no longer valid. Mr Cue provided us a patch so a fixed version will be made available soon within the next days.

WireDrawn

• Member 3rd class
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 09:15:48 pm »
Then i have just to wait to get the fixed version..will it be on ver.1.2.7.1300 or not who knows anyway thnks for the reply... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 09:19:32 pm by WireDrawn »
"Until now, we knew that Greeks were fighting like heroes. From now on we shall say that the heroes fight like Greeks."-Sir Winston Churchill.

Richard Slater

• EVEMon Developer
  • EVEMon Developer
  • Lieutenant Commander
  • Reputation Power: 68
  • Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Richard Slater forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.
    • richard-slater.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 09:18:11 pm »
The updated version is available in the latest snapshot available from the main EVEMon Portal.

WireDrawn

• Member 3rd class
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 12:21:57 am »
Although i did download the version u dicribe at the above
URL still got the same error message.... :pwned:

should i get clear the xml character files and cache to see ??
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 12:38:39 am by WireDrawn »

WireDrawn

• Member 3rd class
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 12:58:58 am »
Clear everything xmls saves, cache  registry files and folders still nothing same error again and again... :tickedoff:

Pyrostasis

• Member 5th Class
  • Pyrostasis has no influence.
  • Registered Member
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 07:13:33 am »
I'm getting the same error as well running version 1300

TheConstructor

• Crewman Novice
  • TheConstructor has no influence.
  • Registered Member
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2009, 08:20:22 am »
You all will get these errors as long as you stick with 1.2.7.1300 as (if I recall correctly) all URLs are hardcoded in EveMon...

MrCue

• Proud Father
  • Administrator
  • Vice Admiral
  • Reputation Power: 648
  • MrCue forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.MrCue forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.MrCue forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.MrCue forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.MrCue forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.MrCue forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.MrCue forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.MrCue forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.MrCue forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.MrCue forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.MrCue forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.MrCue forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.
    • Battleclinic.com
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2009, 08:32:49 am »
You need a build of today or newer.
The 2009-06-16_rev_1382_compiled.zip should contain the fix.
i have no idea of the cause, but i have fixed it - MrCue 2008

I am neither a Pessimist nor an Optimist, Just a Realist.

Upload your Ship | View Ships
Those who can, do, Those who can't, whine on the forums.

Rules are for the guidance of the intelligent, and the obedience of the stupid

DRM 'manages access' in the same way that prisons manage freedom.

WireDrawn

• Member 3rd class
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2009, 12:01:47 am »
Still the same i download the new one u got up to the site but nothing i still got the same again and again  :banghead: :banghead: dam and i just need to get some skill plan :tickedoff:

Just for the story i much appreciate the understanding of the hole situation of the changes u have made to the site so i would stay calm and wait for the latest fixed version of EvEMon.

again thnks for the response

Ranka Mei

• Ms. Macross
  • Crewman Novice
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Ranka Mei can almost be heard above the crowd.Ranka Mei can almost be heard above the crowd.Ranka Mei can almost be heard above the crowd.Ranka Mei can almost be heard above the crowd.
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2009, 12:25:12 am »
Both snaps and trunk give a 403 error. :(
---
Gorgeous, delicious, deculture!

WireDrawn

• Member 3rd class
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2009, 12:34:29 am »
Need to apologize I download again before some seconds the (EVEMon-install-1.2.7.1283.exe) clear the cache from the old one the registry file and the directories get the new on again installed and patch up on it the compilation (2009-06-16_rev_1383_compiled.zip) and it works..Everything is back to normall all link are working perfectly.

So once again sorry for my anger....
Wire :idiot2:

WireDrawn

• Member 3rd class
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2009, 12:37:10 am »

clear everything from the previous one get the (EVEMon-install-1.2.7.1283.exe) installed run the EvEMon after the install get the update and close it afte copy&paste the files from (2009-06-16_rev_1383_compiled.zip) to the installation directory of EvEMon and start it.It works PERFECT

Ranka Mei

• Ms. Macross
  • Crewman Novice
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Ranka Mei can almost be heard above the crowd.Ranka Mei can almost be heard above the crowd.Ranka Mei can almost be heard above the crowd.Ranka Mei can almost be heard above the crowd.
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2009, 12:57:34 am »

clear everything from the previous one get the (EVEMon-install-1.2.7.1283.exe) installed run the EvEMon after the install get the update and close it afte copy&paste the files from (2009-06-16_rev_1383_compiled.zip) to the installation directory of EvEMon and start it.It works PERFECT
nvm, found it :)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 02:30:49 am by Ranka Mei »
---
Gorgeous, delicious, deculture!

Kithix

• Member 5th Class
  • Kithix has no influence.
  • Registered Member
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2009, 08:49:09 am »
I have tried opening the zip folders 2009-06-16_rev_1383_compiled.zip to patch EVEmon. Windows tells me the file is invalid or corrupt.  Any suggestions?

DonQuiche

• Ensign
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • DonQuiche is breaking through obscurity.DonQuiche is breaking through obscurity.DonQuiche is breaking through obscurity.DonQuiche is breaking through obscurity.DonQuiche is breaking through obscurity.
  • EveMon contributor
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2009, 09:45:24 am »
Something messed up your download. You may try it again but, should you be unhappy, your browser will insist to use its cache, redownloading the same, corrupted, version. If this happens, unfortunately, I don't know how to fix it.

zore

• Member 4th Class
  • zore has no influence.
  • Registered Member
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2009, 10:37:28 am »
I have the same issue when trying to unzip the files.

Ryvvek

• Member 2nd Class
  • Ryvvek has no influence.
  • Registered Member
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2009, 10:47:01 am »
I am having this issue as well.

Tonto Auri

• Contributing Developers
  • Fleet Captain
  • Reputation Power: 226
  • Tonto Auri forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Tonto Auri forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Tonto Auri forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Tonto Auri forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Tonto Auri forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Tonto Auri forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Tonto Auri forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Tonto Auri forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Tonto Auri forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Tonto Auri forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Tonto Auri forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Tonto Auri forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.
    • EVE cheat sheet
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2009, 10:58:10 am »
Don't use zip folders. They are scary and incapable of handling archives properly.
Use archiver program, like 7-zip or WinRAR.

Ryvvek

• Member 2nd Class
  • Ryvvek has no influence.
  • Registered Member
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2009, 11:07:08 am »
I use WinRAR, that's the application giving me the error message. Apparently the EVEMON/Battleclinic gods are angry at me. Guess, I'll have to wait for the next update or something.  :notworthy: