Test Worm Worm / Faction Frigates / Caldari
Man tank OP Guardian / Logistics / Amarr

Shop: Deep Space Supply

• Eve 60day Timecode
    60 Day EVE Game Time Code

60 days of EVE-Online Playing Time delivered by email!... Buy Now »

• Eve 30day CD Key
    30 Day EVE CD Key

New Accounts Only! Use this to create a brand-new account or convert a trial account to a paid account. Buy Now »

Forum

Author Topic: Is the arbitrator really the best Amarr cruiser ?!?  (Read 22687 times)

rodensteiner

• Petty Officer 2nd. Class
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rodensteiner might just get shoved out an airlock if they keep it up.rodensteiner might just get shoved out an airlock if they keep it up.rodensteiner might just get shoved out an airlock if they keep it up.rodensteiner might just get shoved out an airlock if they keep it up.
  • Registered Member
Re: Is the arbitrator really the best Amarr cruiser ?!?
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2009, 02:58:31 am »
... but as I'm sitting here waiting for Amarr Cruiser lvl5 to finish, I'm realizing how bad my cruiser options are.

You are NOT training Amarr Cruiser to 5 for the difference in lvl4 and lvl5. You are training Amarr Cruiser lvl5 to get into that shiny golden monster called zealot. Once you get that beauty, other t1 trash won't really matter.

Ah yes, well, goes without saying. I am (finally) training for Zealot/Sacrilege. Just, waiting so long for the skill to finish had me looking at cruisers a bit harder....rarely fly them....I use my T1 and T2 frigs, my BC's, or a BS when I feel like ratting.

Rabble Rouser

• Member 4th Class
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Rabble Rouser has no influence.
  • Registered Member
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2010, 01:26:12 pm »
I just had to add, since you fly t2 frigs,  :police: Omen Navy. Insta  :smitten: love even at low skills, by the time you t2 it, you might ask for it to marry you. At the very least call it the next day. Wow didn't release how old the post was  :lol:

Schwa88

• Ensign
  • Reputation Power: 197
  • Schwa88 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Schwa88 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Schwa88 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Schwa88 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Schwa88 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Schwa88 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Schwa88 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Schwa88 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Schwa88 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Schwa88 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Schwa88 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Schwa88 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.
  • Bad at gaem.
    • Internets Spaceships Buisnessmans
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2010, 03:25:26 pm »
I love these threads, brings out all the EFT warriors.

Anyways to answer your question there really is no best thing for anything in EVE, the question itself is flawed.

You need to know what is the best ship+fit for what you are trying to accomplish, there are ships that are more versatile (arby and most minnie ships) but there will never be a ship that is the best for any one thing, however there is a caveat... there are ships that are basically useless, ie augoror et al.

It's all about the fitting, if you can't fit an arby properly it will suck at everything. I pvp'd with it in lowsec on another toon for six months, had a ton of fun. Neuts and td's baby, but stay the hell away from missile ships, you'll die.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 03:26:59 pm by Schwa88 »
True story.

Sverige Pahis

• Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 276
  • Sverige Pahis forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Sverige Pahis forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Sverige Pahis forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Sverige Pahis forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Sverige Pahis forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Sverige Pahis forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Sverige Pahis forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Sverige Pahis forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Sverige Pahis forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Sverige Pahis forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Sverige Pahis forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Sverige Pahis forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.
  • Hehe
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2010, 03:42:42 pm »
Holy necro batman! I don't think that OP will even be around anymore.

:necro:

Schwa88

• Ensign
  • Reputation Power: 197
  • Schwa88 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Schwa88 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Schwa88 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Schwa88 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Schwa88 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Schwa88 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Schwa88 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Schwa88 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Schwa88 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Schwa88 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Schwa88 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Schwa88 forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.
  • Bad at gaem.
    • Internets Spaceships Buisnessmans
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2010, 04:25:50 pm »
still fairly relevant even if it is old-ish, didnt even notice the date on the OP
True story.