PVP closerange enyo Enyo / Assault Frigates / Gallente
PVP closerange brutix Brutix / Standard Battlecruisers / Gallente

Shop: Deep Space Supply

• Eve 60day Timecode
    60 Day EVE Game Time Code

60 days of EVE-Online Playing Time delivered by email!... Buy Now »

• Eve 30day CD Key
    30 Day EVE CD Key

New Accounts Only! Use this to create a brand-new account or convert a trial account to a paid account. Buy Now »

Forum

Author Topic: [Competition] Christmas Tree Fairy lights!  (Read 2775 times)

mescalin.

• Member 5th Class
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • mescalin. has no influence.
  • Registered Member
Re: [Competition] Christmas Tree Fairy lights!
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2014, 08:52:23 am »
I can't send PM's but if you will send prize to mescalin in game and I prefer Caldari.

Anabaric

• All your Avatars are Belong to me.
  • Community Manager
  • Commodore
  • Reputation Power: 1955
  • Anabaric forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Anabaric forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Anabaric forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Anabaric forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Anabaric forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Anabaric forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Anabaric forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Anabaric forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Anabaric forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Anabaric forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Anabaric forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Anabaric forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.
  • When it doubt shoot it twice
    • My EvE Blog
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2014, 07:35:32 am »
Bad contest is bad.

Moar out of the box fitting contests that I'll lose, plz.

cough

Anabaric

• All your Avatars are Belong to me.
  • Community Manager
  • Commodore
  • Reputation Power: 1955
  • Anabaric forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Anabaric forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Anabaric forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Anabaric forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Anabaric forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Anabaric forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Anabaric forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Anabaric forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Anabaric forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Anabaric forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Anabaric forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Anabaric forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.
  • When it doubt shoot it twice
    • My EvE Blog
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2014, 09:40:19 am »
Mesc / Sys contracts up, isk in wallets.

Barnn send me your in game name ta mucho.

sysape

• Moderators
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 1058
  • sysape forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.sysape forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.sysape forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.sysape forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.sysape forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.sysape forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.sysape forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.sysape forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.sysape forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.sysape forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.sysape forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.sysape forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.
  • Quite bad.
    • iLLfm music for sick people
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2014, 12:28:16 pm »
Nice one Anabaric, thanks for the TFI. :D