Angel's Maelstorm Maelstrom / Standard Battleships / Minmatar
mordu cerberus Cerberus / Heavy Assault Cruisers / Caldari

Shop: Deep Space Supply

• Eve 60day Timecode
    60 Day EVE Game Time Code

60 days of EVE-Online Playing Time delivered by email!... Buy Now »

• Eve 30day CD Key
    30 Day EVE CD Key

New Accounts Only! Use this to create a brand-new account or convert a trial account to a paid account. Buy Now »

Forum

Author Topic: Reactivating an expired account?  (Read 4913 times)

Ziji

• Member 5th Class
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Ziji has no influence.
  • Registered Member
Reactivating an expired account?
« on: June 14, 2011, 09:51:19 pm »
This might seem dumb, but believe me, I've googled for DAYS and gotten 0 replies from CCP support. I am looking to reactive my EVE account, and buy a ETC to play. However, every "guide" or helpful post says to log in, and etc. Well I put in my username and password and the page exclaims the account either: doesn't exist, is banned, or is expired. Considering I was never banned, and it's my account info, that means it's expired. So how can I reactivate it if I can't log in? I'm sure it's a real simple answer (along the lines of, buy an ETC and put in account info and it's reactivated!) but I've never bought an ETC before so :(

Please excuse my ignorance, thanks!

Zyro

• Crewman
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Zyro forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Zyro forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Zyro forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Zyro forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Zyro forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Zyro forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Zyro forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Zyro forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Zyro forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Zyro forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Zyro forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Zyro forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.
  • Registered Member
Re: Reactivating an expired account?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 11:46:34 pm »
Well as far as I know, accounts will never expire unless you stopped playing right after Beta.  Even then, I doubt they'd let it expire.  Contact CCP account people, let them know your account was hacked, because that's what it sounds like, and then go through the steps.  Or tell them what the hell and sort it out like that.

As for the ETC, it should be part of your account reactivation thing and has a simple 'how to enter' set up.
Because even awesome forum mods are still people.

Quote from: Mike712
Reghards
Mike712
The battleclinic team

Mad Hops

• Loadout Enlightenment Advisor
  • Griefwatch Representative
  • Rear Admiral
  • Reputation Power: 1036
  • Mad Hops forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Mad Hops forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Mad Hops forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Mad Hops forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Mad Hops forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Mad Hops forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Mad Hops forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Mad Hops forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Mad Hops forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Mad Hops forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Mad Hops forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Mad Hops forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.
  • Loadout Enlightenment Advisor
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 07:05:17 pm »
File a petition, ask them to reactivate it for a few hours so you can buy an ETC.
I'm so... I'm so... turned on by the fact he holds my stuff to such high esteem... NO BAD REISEN! Mad Hops... would you be a dear and get a sex change?

i guess you might be right somewhat

maybe

game experience or rl skillpoints:)

Raelyf

• Ensign
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • Raelyf forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Raelyf forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Raelyf forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Raelyf forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Raelyf forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Raelyf forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Raelyf forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Raelyf forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Raelyf forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Raelyf forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Raelyf forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Raelyf forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 08:07:35 pm »
When they say log in, they mean log into the account management page from the website - not the EVE client.

Somewhere in the website's account management section there should be a button to reactivate the account for a few hours to use a plex in game. This option is automatic, with the caveat that if you don't use a plex within that time you won't be able to temporarily activate that way again.