Level 4 Guristas Megathron - Megathron / Standard Battleships / Gallente
Free Miners - Catalyst (Meta Catalyst / Standard Destroyers / Gallente

Shop: Deep Space Supply

• Eve 60day Timecode
    60 Day EVE Game Time Code

60 days of EVE-Online Playing Time delivered by email!... Buy Now »

• Eve 30day CD Key
    30 Day EVE CD Key

New Accounts Only! Use this to create a brand-new account or convert a trial account to a paid account. Buy Now »

Forum

Author Topic: Jita, Jita, Jita price  (Read 2631 times)

alcatraz

• Member 3rd class
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • alcatraz has no influence.
  • Registered Member
Jita, Jita, Jita price
« on: August 01, 2010, 05:55:18 am »
please, I'm dreaming of it long time (since I figured it could be done) :) Could you please add just JITA system for price importing? Thats the only price I can calculate since living in 0.0 and The Forge region destroy prices completely (since trit max buy is 3.5 and min sell is 1.74, however in some wasteland 14jumps away and/or with unsignify counts). (So... many custom price modifications needed btw.)

Vessper

• EveHQ Guru
  • EVEHQ Developer
  • Commodore
  • Reputation Power: 554
  • Vessper forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Vessper forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Vessper forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Vessper forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Vessper forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Vessper forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Vessper forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Vessper forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Vessper forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Vessper forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Vessper forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Vessper forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.
Re: Jita, Jita, Jita price
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 01:51:43 am »
Still looking at price methods to implement in v2 - nothing confirmed yet.

squirrelxxl

• Member 5th Class
  • squirrelxxl has no influence.
  • Registered Member
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 02:09:16 pm »

First of all... eveHQ may be the most useful eve-related software I have ever come across. Thanks for creating and maintaining it.

And the lacking option to use market data from a station instead of a whole region is the one thing I miss the most.  I am using min/sell for my calculations as a producer. Right now I get the following values for Tritanium:

Maila VI - 1: 3.31 ISK
Jita IV - 4  : 3.79 ISK

Prism now uses the 3.31 as base price. So lets say I want to produce an Abaddon from a ME 40 BP. That's 13.383.780 Tritanium needed, which would equal the Blueprint calculator to show the value of the tritanium at about 6.4M isk lower than it actually would be buying from Jita sell orders. So I have to manually fix the prices for every single component by hand before I get a reliable cost calculation.

So if you find the time to add the option for station prices to EveHQ I would greatly appreciate it, it is in the API so it should be doable :)

Regards

squirrelxxl

• Member 5th Class
  • squirrelxxl has no influence.
  • Registered Member
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 02:15:04 pm »
Oh and as a sidenote:

In the blueprint calculator the "Profit/(loss) p/hr:" shows the value for a single item even if the outcome of the batch is more than one (e.g. for ammunition). While that is allright for the profit per unit, it would be more useful if the per hour numbers would apply to a whole batch. For example "Tremor L" shows up as 68.73 ISK / h, while it actually would be 68.73x5000 = 343,650.

...not that I'd bother to produce T2 ammo anyway  ::)

Vessper

• EveHQ Guru
  • EVEHQ Developer
  • Commodore
  • Reputation Power: 554
  • Vessper forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Vessper forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Vessper forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Vessper forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Vessper forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Vessper forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Vessper forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Vessper forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Vessper forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Vessper forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Vessper forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.Vessper forgot more about gaming than you'll ever know.
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2012, 03:43:44 pm »
Which API is station price data in?